Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Want To Increase Driving Distance? Using Tubing!

Many golfers I’ve come across these past 11 years all have one complaint. They do not hit the ball far enough to help them shoot lower scores. Distance in golf isn’t everything, but it sure helps doesn’t it. My only beef, is that golfers have been bombarded with the latest, greatest golf driver promising 15 yards INSTANTLY, and all I have to say is, “how did that work out for you”?

I have been professing for ELEVEN YEARS now that you have got to work on the ONLY thing keeping you from more distance. Your BODY! Come on now! Be honest with yourself. YOU swing the club. If YOU are physically declining as you get older, so will your strength, power and DISTANCE!

I have come to realize that the majority of golfers will fight me on this, and come up with a million excuses why not to work on their body, and for them, I wish you luck! You get out of anything in life what you put into it. Same goes with your health and golf game. If you are eating bad food, and abusing your body, the result isn’t pretty, and the future will look bleak :shock:

How many of you wake up in the morning without aches and pains, and with no energy? Come on…be honest with me. Do you want to keep continuing on this path of craziness?

Okay…my Saturday rant is done, and back on to getting more distance.

What if I told you, you could spend 5 minutes a couple of times a week, and you’re driving distance WILL go up? That is exactly what I’ve put together with my Power Golf Swing Tubing Program.

This is a golf swing specific program using exercise bands (tubing). It’s fun! The tubing is portable so you can do it anywhere. In your home. In your office. And on the road. So no excuse not to do it.

power golf swing tubingPopularity: 16% [?]

What do you think? 7 Comments ?

View the original article here

No comments: